Elizabeth Reeder Johnson, MSW, LCSW is a therapist with expert training in treating emotional, behavioral, and cognitive problems experienced by children, adolescents, adults, couples and families.
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parent Training
- Couples Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Mental Health Professional (MHP) for Collaborative Law Cases
- Parenting Plans and Co-Parenting for Divorced or Divorcing Couples
- Individual and Group Supervision
Therapy appointments are scheduled in advance.
Cancellation Policy: Clients agree to pay in full for missed appointments unless they give 24 hours notice of cancellation.
ERJ Counseling does not handle insurance claims. Clients are responsible for the submission of all claims to their insurance companies. Clients will be given detailed receipts, which they may submit to their insurance company for reimbursement. All payments are due at the time of service. Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, checks and cash are accepted.
- Initial Appointment- 90 minutes $250
- Follow Up Sessions:
- 45-minute sessions $135- usually for individual sessions.
- 60-minute sessions $180- usually for individual, couple, parenting and family sessions.
- 90-minute sessions $270- usually for couple, co-parenting and familly sessions.
- An additional $45 is charged for each additional 15-minute block of time.
- Phone Sessions: Please schedule phone sessions in advance. Phone sessions are charged the same rate as follow-up sessions held in the office.
- No charge for phone calls under 10 minutes, phone calls lasting 15 minutes or more will be charged at my hourly rate ($45 per each 15 minute block of time or $180 per hour).